Bobbi Kristina Found Face Down In Bathtub
Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina in a coma after being found ‘face down in a bath tub’ days before third anniversary of her mother’s eerily similar death
- Bobbi Kristina Brown was found unresponsive and face down in a bathtub full of water on Saturday morning
- She was discovered by her husband Nick Gordon who began CPR before police took over as they awaited an ambulance
- While she is currently stable, she is in a medically induced coma as she is suffering from swelling in her brain
- Her father, Bobby Brown, and Tyler Perry, are currently by her side
- This comes days before the third anniversary of her mother’s accidental drowning in a bath tub on February 11, 2012
In an eerie co-incidence, her mother was found dead almost three years ago when she accidentally drowned in a bath tub at the Beverly Hills Hilton Hotel – she too was face down.
Her father Bobby Brown is currently by her side along with family friend Tyler Perry.
Bobbi Kristina Brown was found by her husband, Nick Gordon, and a friend. The friend called 911 while her husband performed CPR on Brown because they did not believe she was breathing nor had a pulse, said Officer Lisa Holland, a spokeswoman for the Roswell Police Department.
When police arrived, they gave Brown additional care until she was taken alive to North Fulton Hospital.
A hospital spokeswoman did not return repeated messages seeking comment on Brown’s condition.
It is as yet unclear what caused her collapse and a police search of the home turned up no drugs.
‘Obviously we all know her mom died this very same way,’ said Lisa Holland of the Roswell PD.
‘Can’t say how sad this is. It’s a difficult situation for a police officer to perform CPR on any person.’
“Right now she’s still alive at the hospital,” Holland said.
Detectives were still at the home Saturday afternoon trying to determine what occurred.